France’s Getlink SE lists its first ever green bond on Euronext’s GEM
France’s Getlink SE has listed a €550m green bond on the Global Exchange Market (GEM) of Euronext Dublin. This green bond, Getlink SE’s debut listing on the GEM, has an interest rate of 3.625% and a maturity date of October 2023.
About Getlink SE
Getlink SE, formerly Groupe Eurotunnel SE, is a key player in mobility infrastructures, international transport and a leader in eco-responsible transport. Each year, the Group carries more than 20m passengers, 1.6m trucks, 2.6m cars, 25% of trade in goods between the United Kingdom and continental Europe, 1.7 billion tonnes-kilometres of freight and soon 1GW of electricity.
Getlink SE has four major commercial brands: Eurotunnel, Europorte, ElecLink and CIFFCO.
Its ordinary shares are listed on Euronext Paris and with the UK Listing Authority in London and are traded on Euronext Paris and Euronext London.
Euronext Dublin attracts green bond issuers from around the globe
Other international issuers with green bonds listed on our markets include:
- CGNPC International Limited, a subsidiary of China General Nuclear Power Corporation, has a €500m green bond listed on GEM.
- China Three Gorges Corporation, a clean energy group focusing on large-scale hydropower development and operations, has a €650m green bond listed on GEM.
- Acciona, the Spanish based world leader in renewal energy, water and infrastructure, has a €1billion euro Medium Term Note (MTN) programme listed on the Main Securities Market (MSM).
- Enel, a multinational energy company and a leading global integrated electricity and gas operator working in 31 countries across 4 continents, has a €35bn global-MTN listed on Euronext Dublin.
- NAFIN, focused on sustainable projects meeting the environmental goals of the Mexican government, listed a US$500m bond in 2015.
- Senvion, headquartered in Germany and one of the leading manufacturers of onshore and offshore wind turbines, listed a €400m green bond in 2017.
- In addition, Nordic issuers have listed green bonds including Swedish Export Credit Corporation, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken & Stockholms läns landsting.
Euronext Dublin – #1 exchange globally for listing bonds
Euronext Dublin is part of Euronext Group, the pan-European exchange, and is designated as its centre of excellence for the listing of debt & funds and ETFs. Combining access to European investors with guaranteed turnaround times for listing, Euronext Dublin is the exchange venue of choice for listing green bonds in Europe.
Euronext is the #1 exchange globally for listing bonds with >37,000 listings from 90 countries around the globe.