New Member Firm Rules and Market Parameters published
New Member Firm Rules (Rules) of the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE) and the associated Market Parameters take effect from today 21 March 2016 following approval by the Board of the ISE.
The key amendments to the Rules, which are Release 18 of Irish Stock Exchange's rules for member firms, are:
- A name change from the ‘Rules of the ISE’ to the ‘Member Firm Rules’
- An update for current market practices and regulatory developments including compliance with the EU Central Securities Depository Regulation
- Enhanced clarity and user-friendliness with the streamlining of processes and procedures
- Simplification of the rules relating to disciplinary proceedings.
- Member Firm Rules - Release 18
- Market Parameters - Release 18