Winners of the 2015 Published Accounts Awards announced
The winners of the Published Accounts Awards (PAA) 2015 were announced last night. The PAA are organised by the Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society and are sponsored by the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE). The awards reward companies who seek excellence in financial reporting in Ireland.
DCC plc took home the Overall Winner award for the fourth consecutive year. The full list of award winners is as follows:
- Large Quoted Companies: CRH plc
- Small/Medium Quoted Companies: Irish Continental Group
- Irish Companies listed on a foreign market: DCC plc
- Enterprise Securities Market: Dalata Hotel Group plc
- Statutory Unquoted Companies: ESB
- Large Not For Profit/Charities: Concern
- Small Not For Profit/Charities: IE Domain Registry Ltd.
- Social Responsibility Reporting: Bank of Ireland Group plc & CRH plc
- Branding, Communication & Marketing Award: Housing Finance Agency
Gavin O’ Hara, head of accounting at DCC with Deidre Somers, ISE CEO, and Garrett Mc Carthy, Chairman Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society at the Published Account Awards 2015.
Deirdre Somers, ISE CEO, said: “These awards set and showcase best practice standards in the communication and presentation of financial information – a cornerstone for any organisation wishing to attract investors and build a strong reputation with stakeholders. The Irish Stock Exchange is delighted to support and have such a positive association with the Published Accounts Awards which have clearly become one of the longest standing awards events in the business calendar. On behalf of the Irish Stock Exchange, may I praise and congratulate all of this year’s finalists and category winners on their achievements.”