ISE activities supporting six special charities during 2015
Throughout the year the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE) supported a number of worthy charities through activities designed to raise awareness and much needed funds for the work that they do.
Some of our activities for our chosen charities in 2015 were:
- Volunteering for food parcel packaging once a month at the Capuchin Day Centre
- A race night in aid of the Irish Heart Foundation
- An ice cream party and Lots of Socks day held to raise funds for Down Syndrome Ireland
- A 5k walk in the Phoenix Park in aid of Grasp Life Foundation
- A ‘Last Man Standing’ competition and a clothes and toiletries drive for Merchants Quay Ireland and
- A Christmas movie night for the Alzheimer’s Association of Ireland.
We also donated our pre-used IT equipment to Camara, a charity dedicated to using technology to improve education and livelihood skills in disadvantaged communities around the world.
The ISE has a Charity Committee which consists of volunteers from staff members who organise and promote charity events throughout the year within the ISE.