New ISE website focuses on global customer base
The Irish Stock Exchange’s new website, www.ise.ie, is launched today and provides a great online experience for its global customer base.
The mobile and tablet friendly site is designed around our customers' needs and online habits. It allows users find information quickly, from any device or location. It also reflects the diverse and international nature of our business – over 4,500 issuers from 80 countries around the globe access the ISE’s markets.
Aileen O’Donoghue, Director of Strategy, Policy and Communications, said “a key objective of our digital strategy is to make our website simple and accessible. Typically, exchange websites tend to be overly complicated and hard to navigate. Our approach is to focus on what our customers need - we believe that this is the best way to enhance their experience.
We continue to provide access to free information with the added benefit of richer, more frequent data on the companies which trade on our markets.”
Key new features
- Dedicated areas for existing companies, potential companies, fund and debt issuers, sponsors and advisors, trading firms and media
- Responsive website – easy to view on desktop, mobile devices and tablets
- Better data on companies
- hourly updates of share prices
- additional graphs on share performance
- data export functions to MS word and MS excel
- Sign up to ISE newsletters, press releases and statistics.