Company name ABP Finance Plc
Headline Statement regarding sale of 33.33% shareholding


RNS Number : 9526I
ABP Finance Plc
31 March 2015
 

Further to the statement issued on 16 October 2014, ABP (Jersey) Limited (together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), the ultimate parent company of ABP Finance Plc (the "Company"), has informed the Company that GS Infrastructure Partners ("GSIP") and Infracapital have signed an agreement for the sale of their combined 33.33% stake in the Group. 

 

A consortium comprising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board ("CPPIB") and Hermes Infrastructure has agreed to acquire a stake in the Group from GSIP and Infracapital of at least 30%,and may acquire a further 3.33% subject to pre-emption rights. The transaction values the combined 33.33% stake in ABP held by GSIP and Infracapital at £1.6 billion (on an equity value basis). The transaction is expected to complete in summer 2015, subject to receipt of customary anti-trust clearances.

 

For further information, please contact:

 

David Leighton / Gareth Lewis, Associated British Ports

+44 207 430 1177

www.abports.co.uk 

 

 

 

This announcement has been issued through the Companies Announcement Service of the Irish Stock Exchange.

 

 

 

 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
ISEPKDDNABKKONN