The leading venue for Irish equity trading
We offer our domestic and international trading members
- the main pool of liquidity for Irish equities
- the most efficient marketplace for trading in Irish equities
- cost-effective and easily accessible trading and post-trade systems in partnership with Deutsche Börse (ISE T7), Euroclear UK & Ireland (CREST) and Eurex Clearing AG (CCP)
- a competitive pricing model which incentivises our members to increase their trading activity
- a trading system that enhances the performance, latency and capacity of our equity market.
Become a trading member
We offer a prompt membership and connectivity process. Connecting to Euronext Dublin is straightforward and is further simplified with an existing T7 connectivity on Deutsche Börse or Eurex. Call us if you are interested in becoming a member firm.
Current members list
*Firms who wish to avail of our reduced order execution fees for algorithmic trading flow must sign and submit the Automated Trading Programme (ATP) Agreement and the Application for the Approval of an ATP User-ID form.
**This fee applies to off-order book equity and ETF deals reported through the ISE OBOE system. A fee of €10 per trade report applies to deals submitted to Euronext Dublin for other securities.
ISE T7 trading system
ISE OBOE system
ISE OBOE is the system for the submission of off order book on exchange trade reports and complies with MiFID/MiFIR requirements.Members can connect to the ISE OBOE system via
Members can connect and set-up users to the OBOE system via the regulatory report hub of Deutsche Börse
We have established partnerships with international post-trade systems for the clearing and settlement of Euronext Dublin trades. Clearing is carried out by Eurex Clearing AG and settlement is provided by Euroclear UK & Ireland via the CREST system. For more information on clearing and settlement, please visit our Clearing and Settlement page or contact us directly.
Registered trader forms
MiFID II liquidity providers
Euronext Dublin operates one Liquidity Provider Programme under MiFID II. Firms engaged in algorithmic trading to pursue a market making strategy and meeting the defined criteria set out in MiFID II are required to register and meet the following obligations for all relevant Euronext Dublin securities:
During stressed market conditions no maximum bid-ask spread will apply.
* 5% also constitutes the maximum bid-ask range for the purposes of firms assessing the competitive prices of their orders.
A list of firms signed up to the Liquidity Provider Programme, including the financial instruments covered, is set out below:
Member Firm Rules
Trading calendar and trading hours