How to list
Listing on MSM requires a dual submission to the ISE and Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). The ISE is the competent authority for listing and admission to trading. The CBI is the competent authority for the review and approval of a prospectus. Full details on how to list are set out below.
Dual submission process
- Submit your (a) draft prospectus and (b) MSM Listing Conditions Checklist to email@example.com
- Submit your (a) draft prospectus (b) draft non-applicable letter and (c) applicable Prospectus Regulation Annexes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive comments from the ISE and CBI within three business days.
- Submit your (a) draft prospectus and (b) replies to ISE comments to email@example.com
- Submit your (a) draft prospectus (b) draft non-applicable letter and (c) replies to CBI comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive comments from the ISE and CBI within two business days.
- Submit your (a) final prospectus (b) final replies to ISE comments (c) ISE support documentation and (d) confirmation of payment to email@example.com before 10:00 GMT on the approval date.
- Submit your (a) final prospectus (b) final non-applicable letter (c) final replies to CBI comments (d) CBI support documentation and (e) confirmation of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10:00 GMT on the approval date.
- When the CBI approves your prospectus it will notify you and the ISE. We will then confirm our approval and your listing and admission to trading.
- Submit to the ISE at email@example.com before 14:00 GMT one business day prior to listing.
Short term paper
- Submit your draft information memorandum to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will return our comments within two business days of first submission and within one day of subsequent submissions.
- For approval submit your (a) final information memorandum (b) final replies to ISE comments (c) ISE support documentation and (d) confirmation of payment to email@example.com before 14:00 GMT.
- We will confirm our approval, listing and admission to trading.
All issuers (other than Public Sector issuers) applying to have securities listed on the ISE must appoint a listing agent registered as such with the ISE. In order to be so eligible, the listing agent must be either:
- a credit institution as defined in point (a) of Article 1(1) of Directive 2000/12/EC;
- a third country credit institution having its registered office in a state which is a member of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development;
- an international legal firm with an established debt capital markets practice providing professional advice to issuers and arrangers in the international markets; or
- a sponsor registered with the ISE that, as part of its business, provides professional advice to issuers of debt and derivative securities in the international markets.
Notify us if you intend to act as a direct listing agent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also appoint a third party listing agent to act on your behalf. Contact a listing agent (66 KB).
Note: The CBI has its own appointment process. You must enter into a Prospectus Advisor Agreement with the CBI. Please contact email@example.com
Post listing requirements
ISE website publication
You can electronically publish documents on our website.
Publish as part of your approval submission
- Include any document/s to be published as part of your approval submission.
- Payment of €200 (plus VAT where applicable) for each document should be made together with applicable listing fees.
Publish a document for an existing issuer
- Complete this email submission template (56 KB) and send it together with document/s to be published to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fee of €200 (plus VAT where applicable) is payable for each document. Payment may be made via (1) PayPal (2) Electronic Transfer (3) Existing bulk account.
- Documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- Documents must be no bigger than 50MB.
- Only available to issuers approved to list on the ISE.
Checklists and templates
Completed as part of your review submissions:
ISE Listing and Trading Application Forms may be obtained by contacting the Regulation Department of the ISE by email at email@example.com.
We provide a secure, online process for the filing and publishing of market announcements
We provide a simple, quick and secure online process for LEIs (Legal Entity Identifiers)
Find published announcements and/or search by Issuer Name/Date
Our search tool allows you to find reference data and documents for debt securities