Professional advisors play an integral role in achieving successful flotation and can assist with a wide range of issues including legal, financial, accounting, valuation, due diligence, suitability for a public market such as the ESM, prospectus preparation, underwriting and marketing of the flotation.
Corporate Finance Advisor/ Support
Your ESM advisor will guide your company on the ESM Rules for Companies in the build up to your flotation and after admission will continue to provide advice and guidance on the ESM Rules on a continuing basis. Your ESM Advisor will work closely with you to:
- Determine if your company is appropriate for admission to the ESM;
- Act as the principal point of contact between your company and the ISE;
- Manage the flotation process, including bringing together and coordinating a full team of advisors, setting the admission timetable and advising on regulatory matters.
- Assist your company in preparing its admission document; and
- After the flotation, to advise your company on compliance with ESM Rules and general Governance Rules.
A list of ISE registered ESM Advisors are available by clicking here.
Your broker will play the lead role in raising funds during the flotation process and ensuring successful after-market in your shares by bringing together buyers and sellers. Your broker may be the same firm as your sponsor.
Your reporting accountant will conduct an independent review of your company’s financial records and will assist in preparing the financial information required for admission to the ESM.
Your legal advisor will play a central role advising on all key aspects of the flotation process and the ongoing requirements of the company and its directors following admission to listing and the ESM.
Public/Investor Relations Advisor
The IPO process is the start of a very visible and high profile life as a public company and ensuring that your company's story is communicated in the best possible manner to the investment community is crucial. Your PR/IR advisor will manage the flow of information during and after the flotation.