- Appoint a Listing Agent All issuers applying to have securities listed on the ISE must appoint a Listing Agent. The Listing Agent acts as an intermediary between the ISE and the Issuer, Arranger or Law Firm. Please see details of Listing Agents that we work with on a daily basis – this list is not exhaustive.
- Listing Agent ensures the document complies with GEM Rules The Listing Agent prepares the document in compliance with GEM Rules and submits documentation to the ISE Regulation Department’s dedicated email address email@example.com
- Comments returned to Listing Agent The ISE Regulation Department will return comments to the Listing Agent 3 days after initial submission and 2 days after subsequent drafts. This process continues until the document is clear of comment and ready for approval submission.
- Approval Submission The Listing Agent ensures the listing fee, support documentation and final offering document is submitted to the ISE Regulation Department as soon as possible on the day of approval.
- Approval and Listing Following document approval by the ISE Regulation Department the Listing Agent receives confirmation of listing.
- Documents published The ISE endorses transparent markets through facilitating the publication of approved documents on the ISE website
For further information please firstname.lastname@example.org