- Appoint a Listing Agent All issuers applying to have securities listed on the ISE must appoint a Listing Agent. The Listing Agent acts as an intermediary between the ISE and the Issuer, Arranger or Law Firm. Please see details of Listing Agents that we work with on a daily basis – this list is not exhaustive.
- Listing Agent ensures the document complies with Prospectus Rules and ISE Listing Conditions The Listing Agent prepares the document in compliance with ISE Listing Conditions and Central Bank of Ireland Prospectus Rules.
- Listing Agent submits relevant documentation to the ISE Regulation Department’s dedicated email address email@example.com and the Central Banks document reviewing section firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments returned to Listing Agent The ISE Regulation Department and the Central Bank of Ireland will return comments to the Listing Agent 3 days after initial submission and 2 days after subsequent drafts. This process continues until the document is clear of comment and ready for approval submission.
- Approval Submission The Listing Agent ensures the listing fee, support documentation and final offering document is submitted to the ISE Regulation Department and Central Bank of Ireland as soon as possible on the day of approval.
- Approval and Listing Following document approval by the Central Bank of Ireland the Listing Agent receives confirmation of approval from the Central Bank of Ireland and confirmation of listing from the ISE.
- Documents published The ISE and Central Bank of Ireland endorses transparent markets through facilitating the publication of approved documents on the ISE website
For further information please email@example.com