The ISE fee structure for the Listing and Admission to Trading of Short Term Paper is as follows:
- €2000 Information Memorandum review fee;
- €1500 supplementary Information Memorandum review fee;
- €2000 annual fee;
- €532.40 formal notice fee for an EU Issuer or €440 formal notice fee for a non EU Issuer.
- €300 per Listing (€150,000 upfront payment for 500 listings); or
- €350 per Listing (€35,000 upfront payment for 100 listings); or
- €500 per Listing
The payment of appropriate Listing fees, calculated in accordance with the ISE's scale of fees for the time being in force must be submitted to the ISE no later than 2:00pm on the date on which approval of the Information Memorandum is sought
Where a non-Irish EU Issuer is VAT registered, they are not liable to pay VAT on the formal notice, provided they submit their VAT registration number to the ISE.